Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

WH Question As Conjunction

  1. the boy who wears jaket is my brother
  2. the motorcycle that he use on the street is clean
  3. the house where i live is second house
  4. the reason why i study in gunadarma university because gunadarma is the good university
  5. the mal where i come is very big mal
  6. the reason why  go to barber because i want become handsome
  7. the man who makes bed for me is my uncle
  8. the book that i buy is form gramedia
  9. the building where i stay for studying is a new building
  10. the women who bring notebook is my teacher 
------------------------------------------------------------
      1. - the boy is my brother
          - the boy wears jacket
      2. - the motor cycle is clean
          - he use on the street
      3. - the house is second house
          - i live is second house
      4. - the reason is good university
          - i study in gunadarma university
      5. - the mal is very big mal
          - i come in very big mal
      6. - the reason want become handsome
          - i go to barber
      7. - the man is my uncle
          - The man makes bad for me
      8. - the book is form gramedia
          - i buy from gramedia
      9. - the building is new building
          - i stay for study      
    10. - the women is my teacher
          - bring the notebook is my teacher


           

0 Tanggapan:

Post a Comment